adidas adidas Last Chance Sale: Up to 70% Off Select Styles Until January 22 Save Up to 70% on adidas Last Chance Deals!get this deal
Shop quickly to score the hottest deals from adidas , where their Last Chance Sale is back with up to 70% off select past-season and almost-retired styles.
There are over 1000 eligible styles for the entire family and no promo code is required, as the Last Chance discount is reflected on all product pages.
We've listed some snazzy selections to give you an idea of what's available.
- 3-Stripes Fleece Pants - $30.00 (regularly $100.00)
- Ultraboost DNA XXII Lifestyle Running Sportswear Capsule Collection Shoes - $75.00 (regularly $250.00)
- ZX 8000 Parley Shoes - $60.00 (regularly $200.00)
- Polar Fleece Long Hooded Track Top - $63.00 (regularly $210.00)
- Slim Allover Print Long Sleeve Tee - $20.00 (regularly $65.00)
- Ultraboost 5 DNA Shoes - $75.00 (regularly $250.00)
- 3-Stripes Logo Tights - $14.00 (regularly $45.00)
- Duramo SL Shoes - $52.00 (regularly $75.00)
- Ultraboost 21 Shoes - $63.00 (regularly $210.00)
adidas' Last Chance Sale is effective online until January 22. adidas.ca offers free shipping on all orders for adiClub members or on orders over $50.00 for those who aren't members.
Showing 40 Most Recent CommentsView all
React foam isn't as good as UB, but zoom x is better than UB for cushioning and stability
I had the issue with men sold out so i bought the female version. a quick search said they're the same besides a slight color difference, which i dont mind, so i just bought it.
received today and they fit perfectly. i dont have any other UB but i matched it up to my nike frees and the sizing matched up.
https://news.adidas.com/running/ultrabo ... e42e898d75
Best I could discover was that UB DNA is a lifestyle shoe while regular UB is a runner, but now people on here are talking like UB is not for regular running anyway so I’m still confused. That’s certainly why I bought it!
I found size 10 fits a bit too tight though. We’ll see if my 10.5 exchange goes through
Also disappointed by the DNA 1.0's. Quality is worse than my original run 4.0 (not DNA) and it's smaller as well. Will likely return both pairs.
I don't like the translucent cage on the white pair, may return
Probably back soon though!